The CPUT Online Application 2023 window for admission into undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas, and Master’s & doctoral qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
If you are an aspirant seeking admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programs at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT, you must apply for admission via the CPUT online application page. For more details about the Cape Peninsula University of Technology offered courses and programs, please check the Cape Peninsula University of Technology Prospectus 2023
How to Apply for admission at CPUT Cape Peninsula University of Technology – Apply online at CPUT Cape Peninsula University of Technology for 2023/2024
Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT Online Application process can be a little bit challenging especially If you are a new applicant, below you will find a full guide about how to apply for 2023 academic year admission at the Cape Peninsula University of Technology;
- Step #1: Visit the Cape Peninsula University of Technology website and click on the Admission > Apply for Admission (CPUT Online Application) link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants, from there you will be able to make your selection and proceed to the Registration, Application, and document uploading stage. Here is the link to the Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online application System >> https://www.cput.ac.za/study/apply
- Step #2: Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT Online Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to the Cape Peninsula University of Technology Online application System form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are a First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the Cape Peninsula University of Technology online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during the registration stage includes your name, email, password, type of program you are applying for, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Upload supporting documents; Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and Cape Peninsula University of Technology students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted. The Cape Peninsula University of Technology does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the CPUT Online Application process.
- Step #4: CPUT Application fee payments: Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from the Cape Peninsula University of Technology. Use the student number you receive from the Cape Peninsula University of Technology and the application fee reference number (i.e. STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030). Your application will only be accepted and processed once the fee has been paid. Be advised that this is a non-refundable fee.
- Application FEE (R150)
- Step #6: Submit your completed CPUT Online Application: To complete the application; the applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.