The University of Western Cape UWC Online Application 2023 window for admission into undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas, and Master’s & doctoral qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
If you are an aspirant seeking admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programs at the University of Western Cape UWC, you must apply for admission via the University of Western Cape online application page. For more details about the University of Western Cape offered courses and programs, please check the UWC Prospectus 2023- Pdf Download
How to Apply for admission at UWC University of the Western Cape – Apply online at UWC University of the Western Cape for 2023/2024
University of the Western Cape UWC Online Application process can be a little bit challenging especially If you are a new applicant, below you will find a full guide about how to apply for 2023 academic year admission at the University of the Western Cape;
- Step #1: Visit the University of the Western Cape website and click on the Admission > Apply for Admission (UWC Online Application) link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants, from there you will be able to make your selection and proceed to the Registration, Application, and document uploading stage. Here is the link to the University of the Western Cape Online application System: https://student.uwc.ac.za/
- Step #2: University of the Western Cape UWC Online Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to the University of the Western Cape Online Application System form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are a First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the University of the Western Cape online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during the registration stage includes your name, email, password, type of program you are applying for, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Upload supporting documents; Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and University of the Western Cape students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted. The University of the Western Cape does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the UWC Online Application process.
- Step #4: UWC Application fee payments: Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from the University of the Western Cape. Use the student number you receive from the University of the Western Cape and the application fee reference number (ie STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030). Your application will only be accepted and processed once the fee has been paid. Be advised that this is a non-refundable fee.
- Step #6: Submit your completed UWC Online Application: To complete the application; the applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.