The North-West University NWU Online Application 2023 window for admission into undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas, and Master’s & doctoral qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
If you are an aspirant seeking admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programs at the North-West University NWU, you must apply for admission via the North-West University online application page. For more details about the North-West University offered courses and programs, please check the North-West University Prospectus 2023- Pdf Download
How to Apply NWU Online Application 2023
We suggest that you read the NWU Prospectus by clicking on the link above before you consider applying at the North-West University (NWU) so that you have a clear understanding of the institution and how it operates. To access the NWU online application form 2023, click on the link that corresponds to your level of study.
To successfully complete your online application, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Obtaining a student number (start at step 2 if you already have one)
- Go to the online applications portal.
- Select New application.
- To create a new student number, go to Create a new student number and fill out all of the fields.
Please keep in mind that receiving a student number does not imply that your application is complete. Please follow all of the measures outlined below to ensure that your application is complete and received. The University will not process applications that are incomplete.
Step 2: Login.
To log in, use your student number with the PIN number you generated.
Step 3: What do you want to study?
Fill in all of the blanks. Use the yearbooks to learn more about the qualifications, implementation methods, and curricula.
Step 4: Upload supporting documents
Please upload the following supporting documents in order for North-West University (NWU) to accept your application. The University can reject your application if it is incomplete:
- Grade 12 results, Grade 11 results (final results only), or a copy of your matric certificate – if you have already passed matric.
- Applicants who are currently upgrading their grade 12 results, will only be considered after the improved results are presented to the NWU.
- Applicants who follow Cambridge, GED, or any other non-NSC curriculum, or who may qualify for exemption based on advanced age or post-school qualifications, must provide an exemption certificate as issued by USAF.
- Completed undertaking
- Copy of your ID
- Copy of your academic record (if applicable).
- Additional documents for international prospective students:
- A copy of relevant results
- A copy of your passport
- More information on payable fees
Step 5: Send in your application
When you’re done, make sure to click the Submit application button to ensure that the university receives your application.