The University of Fort Hare, UFH Online Application 2023 window for admission into undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas, and Master’s & doctoral qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
If you are an aspirant seeking admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programs at the University of Fort Hare UFH, you must apply for admission via the University of Fort Hare online application page. For more details about the University of Fort Hare offered courses and programs, please check the University of Fort Hare Prospectus 2023- PDF Download
- first-time UFH applicants
- UFH students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization
- applicants who previously applied for admission and were not offered a space or who were offered a space accepted the offer and did not register
- students completing a higher certificate or any other program and who wish to continue with further undergraduate studies
How to Apply for UFH Application 2023
The application forms are available online on the portal. However, UFH prospective students can make applications physically to the respective office aside from the online applications. Start with these steps to begin UFH Application.
- After payment of the non-refundable application fees, an SMS will be sent to you informing you of the status of your application thereafter a letter of confirmation.
- Visit the online application portal.
Note: Transferring students should submit all transcripts and academic records as early as possible. Documents must be submitted as certified electronic copies to firstname.lastname@example.org (undergraduate applicants) or email@example.com (postgraduate applicants). Please do not send your submissions to both email addresses as this will only delay the processing of your application.