The University of Johannesburg, UJ Online Application 2023 window for admission into undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas, and Master’s & doctoral qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
If you are an aspirant seeking admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programs at the University of Johannesburg UJ, you must apply for admission via the UJ online application page. For more details about the University of Johannesburg offered courses and programs, please check the University of Johannesburg Prospectus 2023
How to Apply for admission at UJ University of Johannesburg – Apply online at UJ University of Johannesburg for 2023/2024
University of Johannesburg UJ Online Application process can be a little bit challenging especially If you are a new applicant, below you will find a full guide about how to apply for 2023 academic year admission at the University of Johannesburg;
- Step #1: Visit the University of Johannesburg website and click on the Admission > Apply for Admission (UJ Online Application) link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants, from there you will be able to make your selection and proceed to the Registration, Application, and document uploading stage. Here is the link to the University of Johannesburg Online Application System
- Step #2: University of Johannesburg UJ Online Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to the University of Johannesburg Online Application System form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are a First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the University of Johannesburg online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during the registration stage includes your name, email, password, type of program you are applying for, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Upload supporting documents; Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and University of Johannesburg students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted. The University of Johannesburg does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the UJ Online Application process.
- Step #4: UJ Application fee payments: Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from the University of Johannesburg. Use the student number you receive from the University of Johannesburg and the application fee reference number (ie STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030). Your application will only be accepted and processed once the fee has been paid. Be advised that this is a non-refundable fee.
- Visit https://www.uj.ac.za/Pages/default.aspx for banking details and payment information.
- Step #6: Submit your completed UJ Online Application: To complete the application; the applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
What Do I Need to Apply at UJ?
- Valid email address (only one of the following is needed)
- Make sure you meet the study requirements for your study choices. Check the prospectus here to see if you do.
- Certified and individually scanned documents if completed Grade 12.
- Document upload requirements when applying online (not applicable to applicants currently in grade 12 or internal transfer/Senior applicants):
- All documents must be certified. When uploading documents, ensure that the scanned file is a maximum of 512KB and that all documents are scanned in any of the following types – tiff, pdf, jpg, or gif
- Each document must be scanned and uploaded as separate attachments
- Alternatively, documents can be emailed to email@example.com with the provisional reference/student number noted in the subject line of the email.
- Applicants currently in Grade 12 may be requested to provide certified copies of final Grade 11 results for verification and auditing purposes.