The Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT Online Application 2023 window for admission into undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas, and Master’s & doctoral qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
If you are an aspirant seeking admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programs at the Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT you must apply for admission via the Mangosuthu University of Technology MUT online application page.
How To Apply
Applications may be done online or application forms may be collected from the university. Online applications are done through the Central Applications Office (CAO).
- All first-year applications are submitted through the Central Applications Office (CAO).
- Application forms can be downloaded from the CAO website
- You may also apply online by going to www.cao.ac.za, clicking on the apply tab, then click on apply now, and following the easy application process.
- The CAO number appears in the tear-off slip on the CAO application form.
- Use your unique CAO number as a reference when paying the application fee.
SOUTH AFRICAN APPLICANTS
- National Senior Certificate or Statement of Results
- Senior Certificate
- Identity Document
- Students transferring from other universities should submit an original academic record and a certificate of good conduct
NON-SOUTH AFRICAN APPLICANTS
- A valid study permit
- A valid medical aid/health insurance cover
- A valid passport
- GCE, GCSE, IGCSE, or Cambridge School Certificate
- Students holding a GCE GCSE IGCSE or the Cambridge School Certificate must have passed five approved ordinary level subjects including the English language provided three subjects have been passed at the same examination sitting.