The University of Limpopo UL Online Application window for admission into undergraduate qualifications (higher certificates, advanced certificates, diplomas, advanced diplomas & degrees), Honors degrees & postgraduate diplomas, and Master’s & doctoral qualifications for the current academic year is now open.
If you are an aspirant seeking admission to undergraduate or postgraduate programs at the University of Limpopo UL you must apply for admission Via the University of Limpopo online application page.
Before applying for admission at The University of Limpopo (UL);
- Make sure you meet the admission requirements and the required academic points score for your chosen qualification. Every qualification is unique and may require a specific set of subjects and points to familiarize yourself with the University of Limpopo admission requirements here
- Make sure you have done your research to find out what you need to apply. For more details about the University of Limpopo offered courses and programs, please check the University of Limpopo(UL) Prospectus 2023
- Have Valid Contact Details: Ensure that you have a valid cellphone number and email address. The University of Limpopo corresponds with applicants during and after the application process. Only provide one email address and cellphone number to receive your messages on time.
- Prepared Your Documents: These documents will be required from students applying to study at the University of Limpopo for the first time. You will need to upload them as part of your application so make sure you have the following before you begin the online process. For all students who wish to apply for admission at the University of Limpopo are recommended to have the following essential documents/attachments (scanned & uploaded to an electronic device). The documents required are;
- Copy of your school qualifications (e.g. Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- Copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- Copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans.
HOW TO APPLY
- Step #1: Visit the University of Limpopo website and click on the Admission > Apply for Admission (UL Online Application) link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants, from there you will be able to make your selection and proceed to the Registration, Application, and document uploading stage. Here is the link to the University of Limpopo Online Application System
- Step #2: University of Limpopo UL Online Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to the University of Limpopo Online application System form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are a First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the University of Limpopo online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during the registration stage includes your name, email, password, type of program you are applying for, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Upload supporting documents; Everyone applying for a new qualification must submit the required documents (all first-time applicants and University of Limpopo students starting a new qualification). The due date for uploading the required documents is the closing date for applications. No documents submitted after the closing date for applications will be accepted. The University of Limpopo does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are scanned and uploaded to an electronic device before starting the UL Online Application process.
- Step #4: UL Application fee payments: Pay the application fee once you’ve received a student number from the University of Limpopo. Use the student number you receive from the University of Limpopo and the application fee reference number (i.e. STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030). Your application will only be accepted and processed once the fee has been paid. Be advised that this is a non-refundable fee.
- Step #6: Submit your completed UL Online Application: To complete the application; the applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.