The Sol Plaatjie University, SPU Application 2023 Admission Registration Form has been released.
See also: SPU Prospectus 2023
How to Apply to SPU using the online application
Things to note before applying online to SPU:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application. Don’t have one? Get an email address first.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- You will need to have registered for the NBTs before applying online.
- You will need to pay an application fee.
- Need accommodation? Make sure you mark this on your application form.
- Remember to check faculty-specific requirements before applying.
- Please note: Postgraduate applicants can only apply online.
To start applying, go to; Sol Plaatje Application Portal
SPU University 2023 Application Form: Admission Requirements
Undergraduate Certificate Study
To confirm eligibility for admission to undergraduate certificate study, applicants must consult the Admissions Office or the Faculty concerned.
Undergraduate Diploma Study
The minimum requirement for admission to undergraduate diploma study is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with an achievement rating of 3 (Moderate Achievement, 40-49%) or better in four recognized NSC 20-credit subjects.
CHECK SPU APPLICATION STATUS
After successful submission of your application form, you may want to start tracking your application status. The following page shows you how to do that properly.
OFFICIAL DEADLINE FOR THE SPU APPLICATION
It’s imperative a prospective student knows the closing date of the school he/she wishes to apply for so as to apply early.
To know the deadline, check; SPU 2023 Application Deadline