University of Zululand (UNIZULU) encourages prospective students (Undergraduates) to apply online or via Central Applications Office (CAO) soon as possible for the 2023/2024 academic year.
UNIZULU aims to provide vocational and technical courses geared to enhance the Richards Bay maritime sector and the paper, timber, engineering, sugar, construction, and mining industries, among others. The Unversity’s new focus encapsulates the development of staff and students, ensuring our programs and facilities are relevant, underpinned by new technologies, cutting-edge knowledge, and skills that are appropriate to the labour market and development of the country and continent. To know more about the institution, check out: UNIZULU Prospectus 2023- PDF Download
HOW TO APPLY VIA CAO
- Go to the CAO website – www.cao.ac.za
- Read How to use the programme list – www.cao.ac.za/Programmes.aspx?content=Programmes
- Refer to the summary of codes used
- Use the ‘Index’ to find which page the program is on
- Click on ‘Apply’ on top
- Go to Apply Now – www.cao.ac.za/IDLookup.aspx
- Complete the application by filling in all required details and following the prompts
- Print out the declaration and deposit slip
- Pay application fee
- Attach required documents and proof of payment to the form of declaration
- Post to CAO OR hand in at CAO offices
- Keep the receipt and make a note of CAO number and password in order to track your application status later
HOW TO APPLY VIA UNIZULU
General Requirements needed to apply are;
- A working email address
- your South African identity number
- If you are an international applicant, your passport number.
Deadline for UNIZULU Application 2023
Visit UNIZULU 2023 Application Deadline to know the closing date for the 2023 application so as to apply on time.